- 4 meaningless words: toxin, natural, organic, and GMO
- Anti-vaccers, climate change deniers, and anti-GMO activists are all the same
- Ancient knowledge and the test of time
- If anecdotes are evidence, why aren’t you drinking paint thinner?
- Medical errors may be the 3rd leading cause of death, but that’s not as bad as it sounds
- Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS): If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is
- Parents often don’t know what is best
- Supporting science isn’t the same as supporting big business
- The Value of Carefully Controlled Studies: A Thought Experiment
- Understanding the reported risks of medicines, foods, toxic chemicals, etc.
- What Does It Actually Mean to “Do Your Homework”?
- 2 biggest lies of the anti-vaccine movement
- 5 bad arguments against the influenza vaccine
- 6 reasons why anti-vaccers are wrong that “being sick is good”
- 10 hypocrisies/double standards of the anti-vaccine movement
- 15 Common Anti-Vaccine Arguments and Why They are a Load of Crap
- 100 bad arguments against vaccines
- Another terrible anti-vaccine study bites the dust
- Debunking anti-vaccine arguments: VAERS, package inserts, and the VICP do not prove that vaccines are dangerous
- Do we need more studies on vaccines, GMOs, climate change, etc.?
- “Follow the money”: the finances of global warming, vaccines, and GMOs
- If vaccines are a scam to make money, why don’t we routinely vaccinate for diseases like cholera?
- Research, you’re doing it wrong: A look at Tenpenny’s “Vaccine Research Library”
- The Anti-Washers: Why Anti-vaccers Aren’t Allowed to be Insulted by Accusations That They Cause Outbreaks
- The vaccine package insert paradox
- Vaccines and autism: A thorough review of the evidence
- Vaccines are “unavoidably unsafe,” but that doesn’t mean they are dangerous
- Vaccines don’t give lifelong immunity, but they are still better than natural immunity
- Vaccine injuries and confirmation biases
- When is it reasonable to demand more studies?
- Why are there so many reports of autism following vaccination? A mathematical assessment
- Yes, vaccines did save us from disease: a graphic analysis
- If cannabis and vitamin B17 kill cancer, why aren’t they approved by the FDA? Let me explain
- No one is hiding a cure for cancer
- Replacing science-based cancer treatments with “alternative treatments” increases your risk of dying from cancer (new study)
- Debunking “The doctors case for homeopathy” by WDDTY: A case study in critically evaluating internet articles
- Homeopathic beer: a simple test of homeopathy’s absurd claims
- It’s just water: how homeopathy debunks itself
- No, homeopathic remedies can’t “detox” you from exposure to Roundup: Examining Séralini’s latest rat study