The Science of Evolution
- Evolution doesn’t give organisms what they need
- Evolution doesn’t require all species to change all the time
- Evolution is blind
- Evolution, Natural Selection, and the Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection
- Evolutionary mechanisms part 1: What is evolution?
- Evolutionary mechanisms part 2: Simulating evolution
- Evolutionary mechanisms part 3: The benefits of mutations
- Evolutionary mechanisms part 4: Natural selection
- Evolutionary mechanisms part 5: Sexual selection
- Evolutionary mechanisms part 6: Genetic drift
- Evolutionary mechanisms part 7: Gene flow
- What is a species?
Evolution vs Creationism
- 10 common myths about evolution
- Abiogenesis: An unsolved mystery is not evidence of a creator
- Applying Inductive and Deductive Logic to the Theory of Evolution
- Are creationists and scientists both interpreting the evidence?
- Assumptions vs. inductive logic: is radiometric dating based on assumptions?
- Can Science Tell Us What Happened in the Past? Historical vs. Observational Science
- Debunking creationism: a visual comparison of “micro” and “macroevolution”
- Debunking the creationist myth that mutations don’t produce new and useful information
- Genetics provide powerful evidence of evolution
- “If evolution is true where are the missing links?”
- Life constantly arises from “nonliving matter”
- Microevolution vs. Macroevolution: The False Dichotomy
- Reducing irreducible complexity
- Sinking Noah’s Ark Part 1: Introduction
- Sinking Noah’s Ark Part 2: The Order of the Fossil Record Confirms Evolution’s Predictions
The Theology of Evolution